Call 1300 895 998

Binding Financial Agreement
Lawyers & Barristers

in Perth, available now...

  • Overview

Protect yourself with a binding financial agreement.

Obtaining a passport for children of parents that have divorced or separated can be tricky depending on the cooperation of both parents. Although sometimes difficult, it is possible even if one of the parents refuses to sign the passport application form by understanding the legal process.

If you are concerned about your child not being able to travel you should talk to our family lawyers. We can advise you of the proceedure to ensure you obtain the passport and give you the opportunity for your children to travel internationally.

Quick Enquiry

Private & confidential

Recent Family Law Cases

Get the best possible result with our team.
Some recent outcomes are below.

  • Request call back
  • Book a consultation
  • Urgent matters

Request call back

Book a consultation

Urgent matters