Call 1300 895 998

Consent Order
Lawyers & Barristers

in Perth, available now...

  • Overview

Reached an agreement with your ex? Great, now let's make it legal.

If you have reached an agreement about property and financial settlement or children’s matters with your former de facto, husband or wife it is important to make your agreement legally binding to avoid any potential legal issues in the future.

We can help you realise what would be a fair and equitable division of assets and assist you in arrangements for your children, then formalize your agreement in an application for consent orders and have it filed in the family court of Western Australia.

Quick Enquiry

Private & confidential

Recent Family Law Cases

Get the best possible result with our team.
Some recent outcomes are below.

  • Request call back
  • Book a consultation
  • Urgent matters

Request call back

Book a consultation

Urgent matters